- follow steps to install-android-market-without-root-on-latest-firmware
- connect tablet to pc
- extract files using winzip on pc
- transfer files to the sd card portion of internal storage on tablet
- put all files in a folder ie apps or downloaded
- unmount tablet from pc
- using the pre installed file browser (files green icon) on tablet if not use es file manager from appslib
- browse to folder where u downloaded the .apk compressed files
- install files in the order below
Download the files from here http://www.mediafire.com/?aalj0j7y4bdhuyy
If you have an older market installed, just install the vending 3.4.4.apk & current will be updated.
Extract the files, transfer the files and then install the apks using file manager in this order:
-1.Google Services Framework -2.OneTime Initializer -3.Setup Wizard -4.Talk -5.Gmail -6.Vending -7.Maps
1) After installing all the G Market files go try to login to Gmail. You will get an error.
2) Now go into settings and manage apps. Click on Google framework. Clear the cache files.(if no cache files delete data files)
3) Do the same thing for Gmail and clear the cache.
4) Power down and back up.
5) DONT launch the market but launch Gmail and login. It should work.
6) Now you can launch the Market.
ps. u may need to reconfig the wi-fi settings of device.